We act as professional attorneys to help you manage your property and financial affairs.
The role of an attorney involves a great deal of responsibility, so make sure you think carefully about who you chose. You must be able to trust them to make all decisions in your best interests. SWW Trust Corporation can act as professional attorneys under a Property and Financial Lasting Power of Attorney.
We are professionals in this field and understand the importance of the continuity of financial assistance where an individual is unable to effectively deal with their financial affairs through a long-term illness, disability or, the loss of mental capacity.
Benefits of appointing the SWW Trust Corporation
- Help you make financial decisions regarding any or all of your property and financial affairs
- We follow the statutory principles imposed by the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Will, as far as possible, help you make financial decisions with minimal intervention. This enables you to maintain control over your financial affairs for as long as possible with the reassurance that we are there to help you as and when you need us to.
- Always act in your best interests taking into consideration your views, beliefs and any other factors you feel strongly about. This could mean closely working with your Health and Welfare Attorneys
- Continuity – when appointing an individual, they may fall ill, not have time or, do not wish to act which could result in your liabilities not been paid on time. At a time when you are vulnerable this additional worry can be alleviated by having a professional attorney. SWW Trust Corporation have a dedicated team of inhouse professional attorneys which ensures continuity of service.